- What is the word when you really want something?
- What is Nescience?
- What do Unsure mean?
- What is a Sophomaniac?
- What do you call someone who talks without thinking?
- What does Benight mean?
- What is a word for being unsure?
- What is the synonyms of uncertain?
- What are the synonyms for confused?
- What is another word for strong desire?
- Do whatever you want to do meaning?
- Do as you please meaning?
- What is a word for not knowing what to do?
- What is a word for doing what you want?
- What do you call someone who talks down to you?
- What is the meaning of fatuous?
- What is a jejune person?
- What do you call someone who always wants something?
- Do synonyms English?
- What is it called when you talk about something you know nothing about?
- What is another word for wanting something badly?
What is the word when you really want something?
Some common synonyms of want are covet, crave, desire, and wish..
What is Nescience?
: lack of knowledge or awareness : ignorance.
What do Unsure mean?
: not marked by or given to feelings of confident certainty : not sure was unsure of what to do. unsure of oneself. : lacking confidence in one’s abilities … he’s a little unsure of himself when it comes to the music world …—
What is a Sophomaniac?
Sophomaniac is a person having sophomania and sophomania is delusion of superior intelligence. Therefore, a person who is thinking or under the impression that they are highly intelligent then they might be a sophomaniac.
What do you call someone who talks without thinking?
1. Impulsive: showing behaviour in which you do things suddenly without any planning and without considering the effects they may have: Don’t be so impulsive – think before you act. –
What does Benight mean?
to overtake by darkness1 : to overtake by darkness or night especially before the end of a journey —usually used in the passivethere was no fear of our being benighted, for in Norway at this season it never gets dark— Frances Pitt.
What is a word for being unsure?
Words related to unsure shaky, skeptical, unclear, uncertain, hesitant, indecisive, suspicious, mistrustful, dubious, undecided, distrustful, unconvinced, borderline, fly-by-night, iffy, indeterminate, irresolute, lacking, open, problematic.
What is the synonyms of uncertain?
What are the synonyms for confused?
What is another word for strong desire?
Synonyms & Antonyms of desireappetency,appetite,craving,drive,hankering,hunger,itch,jones.More items…
Do whatever you want to do meaning?
It basically means “go ahead”. People normally say it when they have an attitude, or are annoyed with someone but it can be used in a general context. For example: “can I see my friends tonight?” ” Do whatever you want”
Do as you please meaning?
However you wish, whatever you choose, as in We can have meat or fish tonight, as you please, or Go or don’t go—do as you please. This idiom was introduced about 1500 and inverted what was then the usual order, which was “as it pleases you.”
What is a word for not knowing what to do?
Synonyms are: baffled, perplexed, at a loss, floored (informal), at sea, stymied, nonplussed, flummoxed. … At sea is a great metaphor for being unsettled, drifting, directionless. It is a situation where one is powerless and does not know what to do in a given situation.
What is a word for doing what you want?
Pleasure aspect of doing whatever you want: bon vivant, hedonist, pleasure seeker.
What do you call someone who talks down to you?
Condescension is rude and patronizing. Treating someone with condescension is the opposite of treating them with respect. Condescension is full of arrogant and snooty attitude, and people who practice condescension treat others like inferior idiots. Sarcasm goes well with condescension if you’re trying to be a jerk.
What is the meaning of fatuous?
: complacently or inanely foolish : silly a fatuous remark a fatuous socialite with a near-pathological love of parties and shopping— Janet Maslin.
What is a jejune person?
1. adjective. If you describe something or someone as jejune, you are criticizing them for being very simple and unsophisticated.
What do you call someone who always wants something?
longing. adjective. showing a strong feeling of wanting someone or something.
Do synonyms English?
verbcarry out, undertake, discharge, execute, perpetrate, perform, accomplish, implement, achieve, complete, finish, conclude.bring about, engineer, effect, realize.informal pull off.rare effectuate.
What is it called when you talk about something you know nothing about?
If they truly know nothing about the subject and are just speculating incorrectly, then it’s called “ignorance”, or more correctly: “ignorant speculation”.
What is another word for wanting something badly?
hope; languish; long for; pine; to want something very badly; yearn; have one’s heart set on.